Sunday 29 July 2012

Showcase Sunday (4)

Showcase Sunday is a new weekly meme hosted by the wonderful Vicky at Books, Biscuits & Tea, where we will show off the books and eBooks we received each week.

BOUGHT
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
Team Human by Justine Larbalestier & Sarah Rees Brennan
Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
The Forsaken by Lisa M Strasse
Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne
Fateful by Claudia Gray

GIFTED
The Passage by Justin Cronin
(July RAK from Katheryn!! thank you :D)

Not a big haul, since this is nearly three weeks worth but I got some good ones! And I've already read and reviewed two of these, haha.
What'd you all get this week!?

5 comments:

  1. You have The Knife of Never Letting Go!!!!!! I just finished that series and LOVED it! I will be very curious for your review. I hope you enjoy all of your books! :)
    You can check out what books I got this week here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Forsaken looks again! I love the cover, it's so abstract :) The Knife Never Letting Go looks good too. Happy reading!
    New follower, love your blog :)
    My Showcase Sunday:
    http://bookhi.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/showcase-sunday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for receiving a RAK! I really liked Monument 14, it was kind of an apocalyptic-light book.

    Hope you enjoy all of your books Becca (:

    Celine ~ Nyx Book Reviews
    My New Book

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Forsaken, The Passage, Throne of Glass, and Team Human all looks great! Happy Reading! :)

    ~Keertana
    Ivy Book Bindings

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay!! You are very welcome! Great books in that pile :)

    ReplyDelete