Sunday 6 May 2012

Showcase Sunday (1)


Showcase Sunday is a new weekly meme hosted by the wonderful Vicky at Books, Biscuits & Tea, where we will show off the books and eBooks we received each week.

GIFTED
SHIFT by Jeri Smith-Ready
From the lovely Cassie @ VAMPS WERES AND CASSAY for the APRIL RAK Thank you so much!!!!

BOUGHT
INSURGENT by Veronica Roth
STARCROSSED by Josephine Angelini
THE SELECTION by Kiera Cass
SHINE by Jeri Smith-Ready

Ah, I really need to put myself on a book buying ban. It's getting a little out of hand, this little addiction that I have. I mean it's a fine addiction to have but when you're trying to save money to go to FanExpo Canada it's not so awesome. I'm trying so hard to not buy but... I bought 4 this week. I have no will power when it comes to books, I really don't. 


7 comments:

  1. I'm definitely jealous of your Shift and Shine! I am currently reading Shade and I am LOVING it! I plan to get those two very soon! Great haul this week! Come and check out mine ---> Take Me Away... On the Pages of Your Story

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Insurgent and Starcrossed!! I hope you enjoy them as well!

    You can see what books I got this week Here! (You have a mention!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Insurgent this week too! And Divergent... I still haven't read it. :-/ Can't wait to read them both!! The Selection looks awesome too. Great books this week! Hope you enjoy them. :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read Jeri's books so bad T_T everyone seems to LOVE them!! T_T
    I read Divergent just a week ago hehehe and hoping to get Insurgent soon!! >.<
    I haven't read, don't even own T_T, Starcrossed T_T but hope to get that one too!! T_T argh I hate my country whenever I see all the awesome books people get!! T_T we don't get many here :/
    Anyway...
    Happy Reading!!
    -love the cover of The Selection-

    Here's the new books I got this week, feel free to stalk, http://bookpics-reading2alba.blogspot.com/2012/05/stacking-shelves-2-book-angels-2nd.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shift and Shine are part of the same series? Because the covers look alike.
    And i see Selection and Insurgent! Two book i really want to read too ^^

    My books: http://splashofourworlds.blogspot.com/2012/05/newbies-april-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, I know what you mean! When I see a book, it just calls my name and begs me to buy it.. And I can't resist. My wallet is crying :p

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/05/showcase-sunday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Starcrossed is amazing!!! Hope you enjoy it:)

    ReplyDelete