Sunday 29 April 2012

In My Mailbox #8

In My Mailbox is a meme created by Kristi@ The Story Siren, its purpose is to encourage blogger interaction, as well as highlight books for our readers. IMM is not only for books you have received through the mail, but also library, borrowed, and bought books.

FOR REVIEW
Between the Lines - Samantha VanLeer & Jodi Picoult
Changeling - Philippa Gregory
*These were a surprise from Simon and Schuster Canada. Thank you so much!!!

WON
Slide by Jill Hathaway
From Jill's Secret Slider giveaway! WOOP!

GIFTED
Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
From the great girls over at Kilt and Keeley!!!! 

BOUGHT
Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
Ascend by Amanda Hocking
Black Dawn by Rachel Caine

Sorry for the crap phone quality pics but I really didn't want to break out the good cam. 

I swear there are reviews on the way! I've just hit a dry spell lately. Don't worry, I am reading, but at a snail's pace compared to my usual one.


6 comments:

  1. Some great books there! I still need to get me a copy of Unraveling! Happy reading!!

    You can see what I got Here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SLIDE! I loved that book so much! Yay for Unraveling! I got that one too! I'm jealous that you got Masque of Red Death and Shade! I'm dying to read those books. They sound so epic. :D

    I hope you enjoy them all and happy reading!

    Jessirae @ Words, pages and books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won Slide a while back, I'm so excited about it! I can't wait to get a copy of Black Dawn. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! I am still waiting for my copy of Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris


    Here is my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read Masque of the Red Death and Slide! So jelly that you have them!

    Thanks for sharing!

    My IMM and Giveaway
    Renae @ Rolling with the Moments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul! That Jodi Picoult book has me very curious. i enjoyed some of her adult novels but it kinda feels like if you've read one, you've read them all. Slide was pretty fun!

    ReplyDelete